Once you catch the bug, it’s hard to stop envisioning your next quilt. Even if you already have three waiting in the midst! Here is a list, an on-going list I might add, that is my personal ultimate to quilt list. I am linking to other sites so you can get an idea of what I am talking about!
- Cathedral window
- Botanical appliqué
- Twistar for my sister Jessica in progress
- Gypsy quilt for my parents completed
- Sparkle punch by Elizabeth Hartman
- Checkers from Quilty
- Firefly From Quilty
- Corner store from material obsession in progress
- Friendship braid by Nicky and Pam Lintott top completed
- Christmas Modern Strip
- 25th Silver Anniversary Quilt
- Lighthouse Quilts for the twins in progress
- Curved Log Cabin (cream and soft warms)
- Repair my parents wedding quilt
- City Shops by Cherri House in progress
- City Lights by Cherri House
- Brimstone Quilt
- Corner store (patriotic) in progress
- Baltimore Album Quilt
- an autumn leaf quilt (not sure of the style)
More to Come!
What are you working on? What have you been dying to make?