I decided to share some of my goals for 2014. Some are very lofty and others I can easily do right now:
- Publish a quilt (fingers crossed)
- Create a portfolio/ submit designs to fabric houses
- Keep a minimum of $200 of merchandise in stock on my Etsy shop
- Market my Etsy shop (Bet you didn’t know I have one?!)
- Blog once a week (try to keep a schedule)
- Make more quilts and sandwiches to practice FMQ and binding
- Finish all WIPs so I can stick to Making Life Prettier’s rule of 2
- Have a perpetual scrappy binding
- Organize scraps a la Sunday Morning Quilts
- Send bee blocks early
- Use up scraps (i.e. Tone-It-Down, Catvent Quilt Along)
What quilting goals do you have this year? Did any carry over from last year?
I’m going to also share with you guys my favorite finish of this year:
The beautiful pink and orange string quilt I made for my little cousin! I cannot wait to see her smile this Christmas Eve when she opens the box :)
Good luck finishing any last minute Christmas gifts!